Working in strong teams
This session has been developed to help create successful and well bonded teams who work hard together to achieve effective results.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- How to utilise all of your strengths to drive roll function and action.
- Strive for excellence in your team and help create cross functional working.
- Turn leadership direction into clearly deliverable operational objectives.
- Work in cohesive teams and use people's strengths to develop fully formed departments.
- Understand how to leverage strengths to manage challenges and overcome conflict.
- Look at team dynamics to facilitate long term success and mutual gain across all areas of the organisation and beyond.
Who should attend
This session has been designed for frontline staff who have responsibilities to delivery against key objectives on a daily basis.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations
16 May 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard Price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.