Operational decision makers
This session has been developed to create a deeper understanding of the operational decisions that change the direction of the organisation.
What you'll learn
The course will cover the following:
- Explore the difference between operational, tactical and strategic and how effective working practices can help drive results.
- What are the key stages for success - What, How, Why.
- What are our values and how do they shape our decisions.
- Explore a range of different innovation creation models.
- Emotional intelligence and what motivates us to work to a sustained high standard.
- Explore our motivational values systems and how they help us.
Who should attend
This session has been designed for frontline staff who have responsibilities to delivery against key objectives on a daily basis.
Trainer InfoTom Bamber
Duration: 1 full day
CPD: 5 Hours
Dates & Locations
4 October 2018, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard Price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.