CIH NI Futures: applications now open
CIH NI Futures is a group of younger and newer housing professionals working together with CIH NI to shape the future of CIH and housing.
CIH NI Futures
CIH NI Futures offers an exciting opportunity to be part of something bigger and use your voice and initiative to have a real impact! Applications to join the group are now open and will close on 31 January 2017.
As a member of the group you will:
- Help us to engage with younger/newer housing professionals
- Work with us to make CIH the best professional membership body it can be for you
- Advocate the benefits of CIH membership
- Promote & position housing as an attractive career choice
What you will get from joining the group:
- An amazing community of like minded housing professionals
- Opportunities to shape the future direction of CIH and housing
- Invaluable experience to help in your personal and career development
This group is ideal for people who are ambitious, motivated and excited about housing and professional development. We encourage applications from people under the age of 35 or who have been working in housing for less than three years. If you join the group you will be required to become a member of CIH, we will support you to do this.
Apply to be part of the group by completing the quick two question application. Be honest, be yourself, this is not a test, we want to get to know you!
The deadline to submit your application is 31 January 2018 and the first meeting of the group will be in mid/late February. If you want to discuss the group of have any questions contact Ruth Cullen on 02890 778 222 or email@example.com.